Insurance Plans Acceptance

Smart Buy Glasses is one of the WORST companies I have ever dealt with. I literally spent many hours on both the phone and emails with this company, trying to clear up a purchase which turned into a fiasco!

I ordered a pair of expensive Maui Jim sunglasses after I was told they were not a knock off and they would be delivered soon. Soon turned out to be way over a month of waiting for the glasses, which never came to fruition. Trying to get my money back I paid for the glasses took longer than it should have, my money was tied up. Need to also mention one of the employees promised me $20.00 towards my credit card for the long time period of not receiving my glasses, and the inconvenience the company caused me, which became an ongoing nightmare.

I told them in the beginning I would continue to wait for the glasses, their cost was lower than anywhere I had looked, and they were still giving me $20.00 additional. That was a big mistake! I kept waiting for the glasses and continued to phone periodically. I was told each time I called the glasses would arrive on a Thursday of the week, which never happened.

That's when I began communicating with the service manager named Maria who also stated they would honor the $20.00 as promised. By our third call she told me they would not be getting the glasses in, there was a problem, so I canceled my order. I expected the $20.00 and was told by Maria she would have to talk to her manager who I also talked with and he was to get back to me and never did. Whenever I tried to phone Maria, the employees would make up excuses for her and say she was not available.

Really, this was an ongoing lie, and a waste of my time. This company could never afford to pay me for all my valuable time spent with them, they are a disaster and I warn anyone thinking to purchase anything from them to think twice. BUYER BEWARE!! Maria and I finally touched base and she told me her company would not allow her to go forward with paying me the $20.00, they would give me the $20.00 in the future towards another pair of their glasses.

To me this was a matter of principle, they owed me the $20.00 on my credit card. Smart Buy Glasses are a dishonest company towards their customers, and cheap! I began searching again for my glasses which were harder to find with all the time wasted, but I would up buying them at NORDSTROM who were wonderful to me.

They matched the price of this unprofessional company/Smart Buy Glasses. Thank you NORDSTROM, a professional store who truly care about their customers!

Lisa11-hurka wrote the review because of poor customer service at SmartBuyGlasses. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants SmartBuyGlasses to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SmartBuyGlasses and smartbuyglasses shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments